Friday, January 20, 2012

MY THEATER (in my studio)

Well the last few weeks have been interesting.  I have been bouncing back and forth on the graphic novel "GOING DOWN" and the series for Unibrow "Z".  I've gone through a TON of movies!  So many, I don't think I can remember all of them, but here goes...
(not in any particular order of viewing)
10,000 BC/ Apollo 18/ Contact/ Cloudy with a chance of meatballs/ Dark City (1950)/ Dark Passage/ Dead Reckoning/ Demolition man/ Detective Story (1951)/ I'll Sleep When I'm Dead/ Independence Day/ The Bone Collector/ The Color of Money/  The Wrong man/ Guns of Navarone/ Hell in the pacific/ Hunt for red october/ In harms way/ The dirty dozen/ The enemy below/ The hustler/ Heavy Traffic/ The day after tomorrow/ the hole/ the Glass Key/ Harvey/ and the International.

That's pretty much what I can remember off the top of my head.  There's definitely more.  I think I will kick off tonight with "THE MIST".
R

No comments:

Post a Comment